Scope of Work
- Demo: remove vanity (keep in good condition), mirror (keep), light fixture above sink, toilet (keep), glass shower door (keep), PROTECT TUB, tile in shower, floor, keep tub/shower fixtures
- PROTECT TUB with blankets, tape, plastic, etc...
- Install freestanding vanity
- Floor: remove existing tile and install new underlayment and tile
- Shower: remove tile, install cement board and new tile using bullnose or pencil tile on edge
- Option 1: remove wallpaper, patch/texture
- Option 2: paint directly over wallpaper
- Reinstall base after floor is installed
- 2 colors (one for walls and one for trim, base, crown, door.) Prep and paint.
- Vanity: Hookup new faucet and drain
- Toilet: reset toilet after floor is in
- Shower: Reinstall trim kit
- Replace light above vanity
- Hang 1 mirror
- Install toilet paper holder and towel rods