Scope of Work
- Demo: remove vanity, sinks, all fixtures, toilet (keep toilet for reinstall), tile floor, portions of subfloor for plumbing access, shower, closet doors, baseboards, crown molding, closet built-ins, step-up in closet (HVAC duct), buildout above sinks and wallpaper. Keep: toilet and shower door
- Build header above shower door down lower to allow for wall and crown molding to be above it.
- Install prefab vanity
- Replace window in shower
- Floor: Reinstall portions of subfloor after plumber reroutes toilet lines and HVAC duct. Install underlayment and tile. Grout.
- Shower: Install wall board, shower pan, build bench on one end. Separate line item for 2 custom inset shelves.
- Shelves have penny tile on insides and back wall. Jolly trim to be used around penny tile.
- Jolly strips used around door entrance and window.
- Material: Penny tiles on mesh for all floors in bathroom and shower. Shower wall material to be determined.
- Patch walls where needed, smooth finish. Patch over vanity where moving lights and removing the buildout above sinks. Patch where the closet built-ins are removed. Patch on sides of vanity where new free standing base will be installed. Patch above shower door where lower header will be installed.
- Install new base in bathroom and toilet area, crown, build 4 stain grade floating shelves inside closet next to the new toilet location. Stain shelves.
- 2 colors (one for walls and one for trim, base, crown, door.) Prep and paint.
- Vanity: Install new valves and trim kits for dual vanity, hookup 2 sinks.
- Toilet: Move toilet into closet. Move plumbing and workaround HVAC duct.
- Shower: Install 2 sets of valves and shower heads (one on each end).
- Add switch for 4 recessed lights on dimmer.
- Use existing line for 3 sconces above vanity.
- Replace bathroom vent/light with new vent only.
- Reroute the HVAC line possibly through the floor joists to be able to remove the buildout and install toilet in closet.
- Hang 2 mirrors
- Install toilet paper holder and towel rods
- Reinstall glass shower door with new hardware